Dogs find it difficult to digest grains such as corn, wheat and barley. These have been linked with canine allergies, with symptoms ranging from upset stomach to itchy flaky coat. Canagan is different, produced to human food standard this top quality dog food includes 62% fine meadow raised lamb.
Packed with vitamins, minerals, nutrients and contains highly digestible proteins your dog will thank you for. Suitable for all adult dogs and puppies over 2 months of age.
- Sweet Potato: Used as a highly digestible premium source of slow-release energy, rich in anti-oxidants and a great source of soluble fibre.
- Seaweed: Is packed with minerals which contain iodine to support thyroid function and control metabolism.
- Marigold, Cranberry and Camomile: Marigold stimulates white blood cell production and strengthens the immune system. Cranberry is rich in Vitamin C and helps promote a healthy urinary tract. Camomile is thought to reduce stress.
Available in 2kg sacks.
Freshly Prepared Deboned Lamb (43.5%), Dried Lamb (17%), Sweet Potato, Potato, Pea Protein, Peas, Potato Protein, Dried Egg (2%), Alfalfa, Lamb Gravy (1.5%), Salmon Oil (1%), Minerals, Vitamins, Glucosamine (1,000 mg/kg), MSM (1,000 mg/kg), Apple, Carrot, Spinach, Psyllium, Seaweed, Fructooligosaccharides, Chondroitin (700 mg/kg), Camomile, Peppermint, Marigold, Cranberries, Aniseed & Fenugreek.
Nutritional Additives (per kg):
- Vitamin A: 16,250 IU
- Vitamin D3: 2,400 IU
- Vitamin E: 240 IU
- Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate: 641 mg
- Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate: 577 mg
- Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate: 141 mg
- Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate: 46 mg
- Calcium Iodate Anhydrous: 3.14 mg
- Sodium Selenite: 0.53 mg
- Crude protein: 31.50%
- Fat content: 15.00%
- Crude fibres: 2.50%
- Crude ash: 10.50%
- Moisture: 8.50%
- Omega 6: 2.20%
- Omega 3: 0.70%
- Calcium: 2.40%
- Phosphorus: 1.30%
Each dog is unique and the optimal feeding amounts vary significantly depending on factors such as age, activity, metabolism and environment. As a starting point we suggest you begin at the lower end of our guide and adjust accordingly.
If the dog looks overweight reduce food intake by 10%.
If the dog looks underweight increase food intake by 10%.
Continue until the correct weight is achieved.
Feed dry with separate bowl of water or moisten with warm water to bring out the flavour. Store in a cool dry place, keep closed between uses.
Supply plenty of clean, fresh drinking water at all times. We recommend that feeding be supervised.
Adult Dog Feeding Guide
|Weight (kg)||Amount (g)|
Puppy Feeding Guide
|Expected Adult Weight||Daily Amount (g)|
Canagan can be introduced at weaning, mashed down with water. Between 5 and 6 weeks slowly move them onto dry kibble.