ProDen PlaqueOff is designed to reduce plaque naturally and is included in this special dental care dog food. Canagan Free Run Turkey Dental Dry Dog Food, is probably the best food you can give your dog or puppy. Turkey is an excellent source of protein, vitamins, phosphorous and selenium which is good for the immune system.
With its correct ratio of protein to carbohydrate, this grain free food has a blend of vegetables and botanicals to maintain your dog's health. Using a carefully balanced, nutrient dense formula, this food will bring your dog's taste buds to life.
Packed with highly vitamins, minerals and digestible protein, Canagan Free Run Turkey Dental uses a special kibble, that will also help to keep your dog's teeth clean. Suitable for all adult dogs and puppies over 2 months of age.
- ProDen PlaqueOff: Reduces plaque naturally.
- Sweet Potato: Used as a highly digestible premium source of slow-release energy, rich in anti-oxidants and a great source of soluble fibre.
- Shaped Kibbles: Contains a special kibble shape to help keep teeth cleaner.
- Marigold, Cranberry and Camomile: Marigold stimulates white blood cell production and strengthens the immune system. Cranberry is rich in Vitamin C and helps promote a healthy urinary tract. Camomile is thought to reduce stress.
Available in 2kg sacks.
Freshly Prepared Deboned Turkey (26%), Dried Chicken (25%), Sweet Potato, Potato, Peas, Chicken Fat (3.1%), Alfalfa, Dried Egg (3.1%), Pea Protein, Chicken Gravy (1.6%), Salmon Oil (1.2%), Minerals, Vitamins, Proden PlaqueOff (2,500 mg/kg), Glucosamine (1,000 mg/kg), MSM (1,000 mg/kg), Fructooligosaccharides, Chondroitin (700 mg/kg), Peppermint, Parsley, Apple, Carrot, Spinach, Psyllium, Seaweed, Camomile, Marigold, Cranberry, Aniseed & Fenugreek.
Nutritional Additives (per kg):
- Vitamin A: 16,250 IU
- Vitamin D3: 2,000 IU
- Vitamin E: 240 IU
- Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate: 641 mg
- Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate: 400 mg
- Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate: 141 mg
- Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate: 46 mg
- Calcium Iodate Anhydrous: 3.14 mg
- Sodium Selenite: 0.53 mg
- Crude protein: 33.00%
- Fat content: 17.00%
- Crude fibres: 4.00%
- Crude ash: 9.50%
- Moisture: 8.00%
- Omega 6: 3.00%
- Omega 3: 0.90%
- Calcium: 1.70%
- Phosphorus 1.30%
Each dog is unique and the optimal feeding amounts vary significantly depending on factors such as age, activity, metabolism and environment. As a starting point we suggest you begin at the lower end of our guide and adjust accordingly.
If the dog looks overweight reduce food intake by 10%.
If the dog looks underweight increase food intake by 10%.
Continue until the correct weight is achieved.
Feed dry with separate bowl of water or moisten with warm water to bring out the flavour. Store in a cool dry place, keep closed between uses.
Supply plenty of clean, fresh drinking water at all times. We recommend that feeding be supervised.
Adult Dog Feeding Guide
|Weight (kg)||Amount (g)|
Puppy Feeding Guide
|Expected Adult Weight||Daily Amount (g)|
Canagan can be introduced at weaning, mashed down with water. Between 5 and 6 weeks slowly move them onto dry kibble.