This delicious small dog food has been carefully blended to provide wholesome nutrition for the smaller adult dog. Using only natural ingredients with no artificial colours, flavours, soya, dairy or wheat. It is perfect for maintaining your dog's health and happiness.
Designed for small dogs aged 8 weeks onwards. This tasty small dog food uses lamb as the main protein source and rice for carbohydrates.
This premium small dog food has many benefits including:
- Added yeast for a healthy digestive system.
- Added citrus extracts for immune system development.
- Omega 3 and 6 oils for a healthy skin and coat.
- Kelp extracts which has many holistic qualities.
- Yucca to help reduce unpleasant odours from flatulence.
Available in 1.75kg packs.
Maize, Lamb Meat Meal (14%), Barley, Maize Gluten, Meat Meal, Poultry Fat, Rice (4%), Linseed, Poultry Digest, Beet Pulp, Minerals, Kelp (0.2%), Yeast (0.1%), Citrus Extract (0.04%) & Yucca Extract (0.01%).
Additives (per kg):
- Vitamin A: 12,000 iu
- Vitamin D3: 1200 iu
- Vitamin E (alpha tocopherol acetate): 90 mg
- Vitamin C (ascorbyl monophosphate): 50 mg
- Iron lll Ferric Oxide: 800 mg
- Zinc Chelate of Amino Acid Hydrate: 400 mg
- Manganous Oxide: 80 mg
- Zinc Oxide: 55 mg
- Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate: 40 mg
- Calcium Iodate Anhydrous: 3.2 mg
- Sodium Selenite: 0.2 mg
- Antioxidants: (contains rosemary extract and tocopherol rich extracts – natural antioxidants).
- Protein: 25%
- Fat content: 12%
- Crude fibre: 2.3%
- Crude ash: 8.5%
- Omega 6: 2.3%
- Omega 3: 0.7%
Harringtons Small Dog Dry Food is a complete pet food for all dogs from 8 weeks onwards.
The recommended daily servings shown in the chart are a guide only. How much you feed depends on age, breed and level of activity. You should use your own judgement to determine the correct amount of food needed for your dog. Young and growing dogs require feeding little and often and to appetite.
When changing dog foods, we recommend that you do so gradually. For active dogs add 10% more food.
Ensure clean, fresh water is available at all times.
Daily Feeding Guide:
Body weight: 1kg-5kg: 50g to 120g per day
Body weight: 5kg-10kg: 120g to 190g per day