This delicious dry dog food has been carefully blended for dogs with sensitive digestion. Packed with wholesome ingredients such as turkey, potatoes and vegetables, it is light on the stomach and makes a tasty alternative for your dog. Using only natural ingredients with no artificial colours, flavours, soya, dairy or wheat. It is perfect for maintaining your dog's health and happiness.
Designed for all dogs aged 8 weeks onwards. This tasty dog food uses turkey as the main protein source and also includes l-carnitine, which may help support weight control.
This premium dog food has many benefits including:
- Grain free formulation to aid digestion.
- Added citrus extracts for immune system development.
- Omega 3 and 6 oils for a healthy skin and coat.
- Added glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM to help maintain joints.
- With a blend of botanical herbs.
Available in 1.75 kg packs.
Poultry Meal 34% (including 15% turkey meal), Potato Starch, Peas (10%), Potato Pulp, Poultry Fat, Linseed, Poultry Digest, Beet Pulp, Salmon Oil, Minerals, Kelp (0.5%), Yeast (0.1%) & Citrus Extract (0.04%).
Additives (per kg):
- Vitamin A: 16,000 iu
- Vitamin D3: 1600 iu
- Vitamin E (alpha tocopherol acetate): 500 mg
- Vitamin C (ascorbyl monophosphate): 50 mg
- Zinc Chelate of Amino Acid Hydrate: 200 mg
- Manganous Oxide: 156 mg
- Iron Sulphate Monohydrate: 133 mg
- L-carnitine: 100 mg
- Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate: 97 mg
- Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate: 20 mg
- Calcium Iodate Anhydrous: 3.3 mg
- Sodium Selenite: 0.03 mg
- Antioxidants: (contains rosemary extract and tocopherol rich extracts – natural antioxidants)
- Protein: 25%
- Fat content: 11%
- Crude fibre: 3%
- Crude ash: 8.5%
- Omega 6: 1.8%
- Omega 3: 1.1%
Harringtons Grain Free Dog Food is a complete pet food for all dogs from 8 weeks onwards.
The recommended daily servings shown in the chart are a guide only. How much you feed depends on age, breed and level of activity. You should use your own judgement to determine the correct amount of food needed for your dog.
Young and growing dogs require feeding little and often and to appetite. Always make sure that your dog has access to fresh water at all times. When changing dog foods, we recommend that you do so gradually.
For active dogs add 10% more food.
Daily Feeding Guide:
Body weight: 3kg-10kg: 55g to 150g per day
Body weight: 10kg-20kg: 150g to 300g per day
Body weight: 20kg-40kg: 300g to 500g per day
Body weight: 40kg+: 500g+ per day