This complete dry dog food is crunchy and enriched with vitamins and minerals your dog will love. Providing everything a hard working, active or sporting dog needs. Energy is released slowly by using wholegrain cereals, tasty chicken and essential oils, for improved condition and energy.
Suitable for adult & senior dogs.
Available in 15kg packs.
Cereals, meat and animal derivatives (minimum 14% chicken), yeasts, milk and milk derivatives, oils, fats & minerals.
Additives (per kg):
- Vitamin A: 12,000 iu/kg
- Vitamin D3: 1,200 iu/kg
- Vitamin E: 110 mg/kg
- Copper (as Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate): 40 mg/kg
- Iron (as Iron Sulphate Monohydrate): 267 mg/kg
- Iodine (as Calcium Iodate Anhydrous): 2.35 mg/kg
- Manganese (as Manganese Sulphate Monohydrate): 145 mg/kg
- Zinc (as Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate): 377 mg/kg
- Zinc (as Zinc Chelate of Amino Acid Hydrate): 90 mg/kg
- Selenium (as Sodium Selenite): 4.45 mg/kg
- Crude protein: 18%
- Crude oils & fats: 6%
- Crude fibres: 2.5%
- Crude ash: 6%
Dr John can be fed dry or moistened to the consistency that your dog prefers. An individual dogs needs are dependent upon circumstances and to maintain the desired body weight.
When feeding for the first time it is suggested that you introduce the food gradually over a few days until it replaces all other food.
Supply plenty of clean, fresh drinking water at all times.
Working Dog Feeding Guide
|Dog Type & Weight||Amount (g)|
|Small Dogs: 5kg to 10kg||130-220|
|Medium Dogs: 10kg to 25kg||220-370|
|Large Dogs: 25kg to 45kg||370-700|
|Giant Dogs: Over 45kg||700+|